6/17/2012

A Fine Day Indeed...

US Open, NBA Finals, Portugal - Netherlands; Germany-Denmark at the Eurocup... this is a fine day indeed.

I eagerly await the Greek elections with animalistic violence. Those olive-eating goat fuckers are about to fuck themselves hard, one way or another. If they vote for one party, everybody loses. And if they vote for the other party, everybody loses. What a splendid election. Very reminiscent of Alberta elections except nobody shows up to vote here in Alberta...

Does anyone else find it a tad hedonistic of all these reporters and media showing up in Greece gluttonously awaiting the collapse of the modern financial world as we know it???

Nobody really gives two fucks and a retarded monkey, do they?

46 million people in the US alone on food stamps and starving in the streets and Greece ready to fall off the map and we're more concerned about if our 10-year-olds actually need that iPhone or if they would be better off with an Android phone...

Don't get me wrong, I mean hey, I too often take for granted how fortunate I am as I rant and bitch about Wall Street shit and how fucked up things are around here these days... But I am for certain, in 1933, people had REAL things to bitch about. So let's not lose sight of the fucking ball people... Life is a miracle and the stock market is there to fuck things up.

Happy Dad's Day to all the "real daddies" out there.

”Nobody appreciates Daddy....I’m talking about the real daddy that handles the fucking business. Nobody ever says, ‘Hey, Daddy, thanks for knocking out this rent!’ ‘Hey, Daddy, I sure love this hot water!’ ‘Hey, Daddy, it’s easy to read with all this light!” -Chris Rock.


No comments: