7/24/2012

$AAPL Earnings Call To Go Please...


Fuck Spain; Greece who?? It's all about $AAPL today bitches...

On the road again today....

Please be mindful of small children playing on any major thoroughfares and Interstates as I pass by doing 200mph in my packed-to-the-fucking-nines Family truckster, driving on two wheels, both eyes on my iPhone screen, knee on the steering wheel, wiping cocaine on my sleeve, erect penis in one hand and the other hand fully out the window waving "Aloha!" with my middle finger...

$T and $VZ handily beat expectations for iPhone activations by a wide margin. iPad drove the quarter.

And you know what that means for $AAPL earnings-- reporting today after the bell... Consider this: every 1 million iPhones shipped equates to $650 million in revenue for $AAPL...

Good Morning $$

No comments: